This is for an advanced Facebook Ads workshop November 10th-12th in Los Angeles, California!
This is one day of networking and two days of learning! One of the days will be taught by Maxwell Finn and the other day by me, Tim Burd!
November 10th: 1-3pm for a networking lunch to meet everyone before the Mastermind!
November 11th: 12-6pm is day one of the mastermind. Lunch will be provided
November 12th: 12-6pm is day two of the mastermind. Lunch will be provided
November 12th: 8pm-10pm is the networking dinner with everyone to celebrate!
Here is a summary of what will be covered:
- Business Manager vs Personal Ad Account
- Getting a Facebook Rep
- Ad Policy
- Server Optimization
- Landing Page Optimization
- Funnel Optimization
- Affiliate Offers Best Practices
- Analytics (Outside of FB)
- Audiences/Demographic Research (Outside of FB)
- Competitor Analysis/Spy Tools
- Audience/Demographic Research on FB
- Facebook Campaign Objectives and When to Use
- Ads (Who, What, Where, When, How, Why)
- Psychology of an Ad and the Funnel
- Facebook Reporting
- Custom Audiences
- Lookalikes and how to reverse engineer them
- Hacking the Facebook Algorithm
- How to start your own Subscription Box
- The 388 Method
- Shotgun Method
- Surfing Strategy
- FULL Campaign Setup from Start to Finish
- LOTS of Advanced Strategies and Misc. Tips
- & Much Much more!